- Download the latest version of Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Locate the setup file that was downloaded, mb3-setup-consumer-x.x.x.xxxx.exe.
x.x.x.xxxx represents the version number
In most cases, downloaded files are saved to the Downloads folder.
- Double-click the setup file.
- When User Account Control appears, click Yes.
User Account Control requires permission to install Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Use the drop-down menu to select the setup language, then click OK.
The setup language may default to the language set on your computer.
- To install Malwarebytes for Windows and agree to the End User License Agreement, click Agree and Install.
To choose a different install location, click Advanced Options
- When your Malwarebytes for Windows installation is complete, click Finish to exit Setup. Malwarebytes for Windows opens automatically and the recommended settings are enabled by default.
- If you have purchased a Premium license, refer to the article Activate Malwarebytes Premium on Windows device.
Still need help? Check out Troubleshoot issues with Malwarebytes for Windows.
- How to install Malwarebytes for Windows
- Different ways to scan with Malwarebytes on Windows devices
- Deactivate Malwarebytes Premium Trial on Windows devices
Still need help? Chat with us.