First, please open the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business 1.80 Administrator's guide, and go to page 7.
Here you will see a sample installation script:
REM Assumes that Malwarebytes has not been installed before
echo ** Running Malwarebytes Anti-Malware installation batch script **
mbam-setup.exe /nocancel /norestart /verysilent /suppressmsgboxes
IF DEFINED programfiles(x86) (cd "%programfiles(x86)%\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware") ELSE (cd "%programfiles%\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware")
START /WAIT mbamapi.exe /register 12345-67890 AAAA-BBBB-CCCC-DDDD
START /WAIT mbamapi.exe /set hidereg on
START /WAIT mbamapi.exe /update
START /WAIT mbamapi /protection –install
START /WAIT mbamapi /protection -start
This script will silently install and update Anti-Malware for Business.
- Copy this script and paste it into a text file.
- We will need to edit a few things in the script to make it work properly.
- First, ensure the filename is correct on line 7.
- Next, on the line with the "/register" switch, replace the letters and numbers with your ID and Key.
- Now, you can add other configurations if you wish.
- Starting on page 33 in the guide, you will see a number of commands that can be added to configure Anti-Malware to your liking.
- Once you've finished adding commands, go to File > Save.
- Save the file, and be sure to give it the extension of ".bat"
- Change "Save as type" to "All Files" and click Save.
- Now, ensure the script and the installer are in the same folder, and right-click the script and choose "Run as administrator" to begin the installation.
Once finished, you can open Anti-Malware and check to see if your configurations were successful.