Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit for Business is an unmanaged client solution. Without using the Malwarebytes Management Console, you can install and activate unmanaged Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit clients on your computers. Unmanaged clients are ideal for small businesses without a Windows Server. Follow the steps below to install Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit for Business.
- Download Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit for Business.
- Locate and extract the downloaded .zip file, Malwarebytes_Anti_Exploit_for_Business.zip.
- Double-click the Malwarebytes_Anti_Exploit_for_Business > Unmanaged folders.
- Inside the Unmanaged folder, there are two setup files:
- Use either the EXE or MSI file to install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business.
To see more detailed instructions on how to install and activate Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business, refer to the Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Unmanaged Client Administrator Guide, Program Installation section. You can also watch the tutorial below.