Malwarebytes recommends you upgrade to and run the latest version of our products. To see a complete history of product changes, updates, and fixes, go to Release History.
Upgrade Malwarebytes for Windows
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click Settings.
- Click Application, then view the Application Updates section.
- Click Install Application Updates.
- Malwarebytes for Windows displays a window and starts searching for updates.
- After you see Progress: Updates successfully downloaded, click OK to continue.
If the window says are no updates available, click OK to exit.
- Click Yes to install a new version of Malwarebytes for Windows.
- When the User Account Control window appears, click Yes.
- Use the drop-down menu to select the setup language, then click .
The setup language defaults to the language your computer uses.
- To install Malwarebytes for Windows and agree to the End User License Agreement, click .
Click Advanced Options to choose a different install location.
Install Malwarebytes for Windows
If you are unable to upgrade Malwarebytes for Windows, you may try installing Malwarebytes for Windows.