To backup or restore the Malwarebytes Management Console's program and configuration files, use the Data Backup and Restoration tool. We recommend backing up the Malwarebytes Management Console before you Move the Malwarebytes Management Console to another server.
- Log in to the server where the Management Console is located.
- Click the Start menu.
- Search for Data Backup and Restoration, then press Enter.
For Server 2008, click All Programs > Malwarebytes Management Server > Data Backup and Restoration.
- When the User Account Control window appears, click Yes.
- In the Management Server Data Backup and Restoration window, choose either:
- To choose a backup location or locate an existing backup, click Browse.
- Choose a folder, then click OK.
- Click Start.
- To backup or restore data, click Yes.
- When the Data Backup and Restoration Tool is finished, one of the following windows appear:
To learn more about the Data Backup and Restoration tool, consult the Malwarebytes Management Console Administrator Guide.