The Data Backup and Restoration tool has the ability to backup the Malwarebytes Management Console's program and configuration files or restore existing backups. Backup or restore your Malwarebytes Management Console's database using the instructions below.
- Log in to the Malwarebytes Management Console.
- Click the Start menu.
- Search for Data Backup and Restoration then press Enter.
- For Server 2008, click All Programs > Malwarebytes Management Server > Data Backup and Restoration.
- When the User Account Control window appears, click Yes.
- In the Management Server Data Backup and Restoration window, click either Back up data or Restore data.
- Back up data creates a backup copy of the database.
- Restore data recovers data from an existing backup.
- Click Browse to choose the backup location or locate an existing backup.
- Choose the location you want to perform the backup or restore, then click OK.
- Click Start.
- Click Yes to confirm you would like to backup or restore data from the specified location.
- When Management Server Data Backup and Restoration is finished, one of the following windows appear:
Consult the Malwarebytes Management Console Administrator Guide v1.8 to learn more about the Data Backup and Restoration tool.