To backup or restore the Malwarebytes Management Console's program and configuration files, use the Data Backup and Restoration tool. We recommend backing up the Malwarebytes Management Console before you migrate to a new server. Refer to Malwarebytes Management Console server migration for details.
Backup or restore Management Server Data
- Log in to the server where the Management Console is located.
- Click the Start menu.
- Search for Data Backup and Restoration, then press Enter.
For Server 2008, click All Programs > Malwarebytes Management Server > Data Backup and Restoration.
- When the User Account Control window appears, click Yes.
- In the Management Server Data Backup and Restoration window, choose either:
- To choose a backup location or locate an existing backup, click Browse.
- Choose a folder, then click OK.
- Click Start.
- To backup or restore data, click Yes.
- When the Data Backup and Restoration Tool is finished, one of the following windows appear:
To learn more about the Data Backup and Restoration tool, consult the Malwarebytes Management Console Administrator Guide.