If you would like to install Malwarebytes Managed Clients using a method other than the Malwarebytes Management Console, you can create an Installation Package for an existing policy.
To create an Installation Package:
- Log in to the Malwarebytes Management Console
- Click the Policy pane
- Select the Policy that you want to create an InstallationPackage for
- Click the Installation Package button
- Choose the directory in which the Installation Package will be saved.
- Select the Client Group which the client will be part of once installed.
- Choose if you'd like to include Start Menu and Desktop Icons.
- Choose to save as either an EXE or MSI install file
- Once all settings have been specified, click Export and file will be created in the specified directory.
This file can then be copied to clients and run to install the Malwarebytes Managed Client software. Clients which are installed in this manner will automatically register to the Client Group specified when the Installation Package was created.