Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium v2.x blocks malicious websites, IP addresses, and processes that attempt to pass through your Internet connection. If Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium blocks a website, IP address, or process you trust, follow the instructions below to add Web Exclusions and stop Malicious Website Blocked notifications.
- Open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium (or Premium Trial).
- Click Settings.
- To the left, click Web Exclusions
- On the Web Exclusions screen, see the three following options:
For additional instructions for each option, see the sections below.
- In the Add Web Process Exclusion window, locate the process you want to exclude.
- Click the process, then click Open.
Refer to the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware User Guide, Web Exclusions to see more about exclusions and each of the options described in this article.