To install Malwarebytes Enterprise Edition and the Malwarebytes Management Console:
- Download the installation file from your Confirmation email and copy it to the server you wish to use as your Management Server
- Right-click the installation file and click Run as Administrator
- SQL Server 2008 R2 Express and IIS 7.5 are required for installation and will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to continue installation
- Note: If your server has under 2GB of RAM you will receive a warning prompt; Click OK
- When prompted, copy and paste your ID and Key from your Cleverbridge Confirmation Email into the window, then click Next
- Verify that your network configuration is correct, then click Next
- Note: Using the Fully Qualified Domain Name of your server as the Server Address is advised
- If you plan on using a SQL Server instead of SQL Server Express, click Use External Database and provide the SQL Server properties
- Continue to follow the on-screen prompts to install
- Ensure that the Install Management Console box is checked, then click Close
- A new installation wizard will open - follow the on-screen prompts to install the Malwarebytes Management Console.
- Launch the Management Console after the installation finishes.
Once you have successfully installed and launched the Malwarebytes Management Console, you may log in using the default username and password.
If you have additional questions or need assistance with this particular scenario, please contact business support.