To deactivate the 14-day Premium Trial of Malwarebytes for Windows, open the application, then go to the Settings > Account Details tab. Deactivating the Premium Trial downgrades Malwarebytes for Windows to the free version.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click Settings.
- Click the Account Details tab.
- Click Deactivate Premium Trial.
- Click Yes to deactivate the Premium Trial.
- After you click Yes, a Premium Trial expired notification appears.
Choose from one of the following options:
- Click OK.
- To verify you are allowing Malwarebytes for Windows to make changes to your device, click Yes.
When the Premium Trial has been deactivated, you can continue to use the free version of Malwarebytes for Windows to scan your computer for malware.