To view and manage your Malwarebytes subscriptions:
- Log in to My Account, then click the Subscriptions tab.
- Download button: clicking this button downloads setup files for the Malwarebytes products you are licensed to use. Use the setup files to install Malwarebytes software onto your device. For more information, refer to:
- License key: The license key is a unique code that activates the Premium features of a Malwarebytes product. For help activating Malwarebytes Premium on your device, refer to:
- Available Devices: This number indicates how many devices you can activate using your Malwarebytes license key.
- Reference number: A unique billing number used to track payments and subscriptions.
- Manage devices: Click on the v icon to view your managed devices.
- Deactivate all link: Clicking this link removes the corresponding license key from your devices. When the license is removed, Premium features, including protection, are turned off. For more information, refer to the article Deactivate my Malwarebytes Premium license key.