To connect your Management Console to connect to a Syslog Server, you will need to have at least version 1.6.0 of the Malwarebytes Management Console.
Upgrade to the latest version of the Malwarebytes Management Console
Once you've installed version 1.6.0 or higher, please do the following:
- Log on to the Management Console
- Click the Admin pane
- Click the Syslog Server tab
- Click Change...
- Check Enable Syslog
- Enter the following information
- Syslog Server: The IP address or Hostname of your Syslog server
- Port: The port you'd like to use for Syslog traffic from your Management Server
- Protocol: Select to use either TCP or UDP protocol
- Facility: The Facility you'd like Malwarebytes information to appear in Syslog as
- Severity: The Severity you'd like Malwarebytes information to appear in Syslog as
- Click OK
Your Management Server will now send data from the Threat View to the Syslog Server. At this time, all Syslog data is sent in JSON format only.