With the Malwarebytes Management Console, you can deploy, control, and manage Malwarebytes clients on your Windows endpoints.
Before you begin installing managed clients, verify your endpoints meet the minimum requirements. Refer to the article, Minimum requirements to install managed clients, for more information.
- Click Admin > Client Push Install tab.
- Choose one of the three Scan Options to find your endpoints:
- Scan IP range
- Scan IP addresses from file
- Scan computers under OU (Organizational Group)
- Click Scan....
- When the scan is finished, select all of the endpoints where you want to install a managed client.
- Right-click any of the selected computers, then click Client Push Install.
- Click OK to deploy managed clients to your computers.
- The Client Push Install tab indicates which installations were successful, failed, or need attention.
Refer to the Management Console Administrator Guide, Client Push Install tab section for more details.