To use features such as Real-Time Protection, must activate Malwarebytes for Windows Premium. Have your premium license key ready and follow the instructions in this article to activate Malwarebytes for Windows Premium.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
Search for Malwarebytes on your computer or refer to the article Install Malwarebytes for Windows.
- At the top right of the window, click Activate License.
Activate License does not appear if Malwarebytes for Windows Premium is already active.
- If you have a license ID, do the following:
- Click the checkbox next to My license came with a License ID.
- Click the Enter your ID text box, then enter your license ID.
Note: If you do not have a license ID, skip this step.
- Click Activate License to activate Malwarebytes for Windows Premium.
- After you activate your license, the top left corner of the window displays Malwarebytes | Premium.
After activation is complete, Malwarebytes for Windows Premium starts a threat scan and turns on Real-Time Protection. Real-Time Protection may take a few minutes to start.
To explore other features and settings in Malwarebytes for Windows Premium, see the Malwarebytes for Windows User Guide.