My Account, also referred to as your Malwarebytes account, is a tool customers can use to view and manage their Malwarebytes purchases. The first time you purchase a Malwarebytes license, an invitation email with the subject Setup your Malwarebytes Account is sent to your email address. To get started, go to your inbox and search for the Setup your Malwarebytes Account email, then follow the instructions below.
Note: If you can't find an email to setup your Malwarebytes Account, contact Malwarebytes Support to request an invitation.
- In the Setup your Malwarebytes Account email, click SET UP ACCOUNT.
When the Set up account page opens in your browser, fill out the following information:
- Type your new password in the Enter password box.
- Type the same password in the Re-enter password box.
- Click Select a question, then choose a security question from the list provided.
- Type an answer to your question.
Once setup is complete, you are logged into My Account, where you can do the following:
- Manage your subscriptions.
- View your order history.
- Retrieve your license keys.
- Deactivate your licenses.
- Download the latest version of your Malwarebytes software.
- Update your billing information.
Note: Your My Account profile only shows purchases registered to your login email. You must set up My Account for each email address you registered with Malwarebytes.