How do I install Anti-Malware for Mac?
To install Anti-Malware for Mac:
- Download the latest version of Anti-Malware for Mac from our website
- Double-click the .dmg file to open it
- Once the .dmg file opens, click and drag Anti-Malware for Mac onto the Applications folder
- Once the file finishes copying, click File from the menu
- Click Eject "Anti-Malware for Mac"
If you are unable to install the helper tool because you cannot remember the password for an admin user account on your Mac, see the following document for help resetting your account password:
If you have additional questions, please contact our Support team for additional assistance.
Did you find this article helpful?