How do I run a scan with my Techbench USB (legacy) if there is malware preventing it from running?
If you cannot run a Techbench scan because of malware:
- Launch Techbench from your USB
- Click More
- Click Launch Chameleon
- On the left, click a numbered Chameleon button until one opens a black command prompt window
- Press any key to continue
- Allow Chameleon to update, and click OK when finished
- Allow Chameleon to scan, and click OK when finished
- Click Show Results
- Perform the desired actions on the detected items
- Click Exit to close Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
- Press any key to close Chameleon
If you have additional questions or need assistance with this particular scenario, please contact business support.
Did you find this article helpful?