How do I repair a Techbench USB (legacy) that is not physically damaged?
To repair a Techbench USB (legacy) that is not physically damaged (will not launch, has been formatted, or similar):
- Insert your Techbench USB (legacy) into a computer
- Backup any accessible data
- Format the drive using Windows FAT32
- Create a Malwarebytes Business Support ticket at: https://www.malwarebytes.com/support/business/#techhelp
- A Malwarebytes’ representative will provide you with a .zip folder
- Extract the .zip folder to your Techbench USB (legacy)
- Launch Techbench with your USB, then follow the steps to reactivate your license
- If unsuccessful, follow the steps to submit an RMA request
Did you find this article helpful?