How can I configure Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit to protect additional applications?
To configure Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit to protect additional applications:
- Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit
- Click the Shields tab
- Click Add Shield
- Enter the following information (see the screenshot below for an example of adding Microsoft Outlook):
- Application Name - A short description or name of the application you are shielding
- Application File Name - The exact file name of the application you are shielding
- Choose a profile: Select the type of application you are shielding. If you are unsure, choose Other
- Click OK
If you have additional questions or need assistance with this particular scenario, please contact our support team.
Did you find this article helpful?