We confirmed that it was a false positive that we had on address 255.255.255.255. We have currently fixed this in the latest database. To make sure you on the latest database, please follow these steps:
For Malwarebytes Endpoint Security:
- Sign into the management console and go to the admin pane on the left.
- From here, go to the signature tab and click 'Update now'
Once it updates, your clients will slowly check in and receive the update.
For Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection:
- Log into the cloud console and navigate to the endpoints tab.
- From there, select all the endpoints affected and click on the 'actions' button in the upper right.
- Select the 'check for protection updates' button and your clients will reach out to our servers to get the latest update.
We do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with this block.
Expiring the announcement will not delete it but will remove it from the public announcement list. Are you sure you want to expire this announcement?
Are you sure you want to delete this announcement?